Sunday, August 28, 2011

the time has come

the time has come.
this will be my last night in Seoul.
but i had spent it wisely. surrounded with happy people. for the past few days, i had filled my time with laughter and tears. i went to the places i love the most and leave half of my heart there. the places will remember me, i hope. but i know that this is not a goodbye. this nice place will always has a spot right in my heart. i love you, Korea and all the lovely people. you will be missed. for sure.

ps/ Korea, you will remember me, will you?

love always,
ruhil nadiah

2 comments:

  1. Qilah g 1week je pon sedey sgt masa nak balik so I can imagine how you felt dear. Takpe2 nnt kte g sana holidays sama2 ek. ;)

    Welcome home Ruhil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyaallah, qilah!! kite bleh shopping!!! hehehe..

    ReplyDelete