Tuesday, October 18, 2011

life after all that is done

wow. this space really smells like mold and mildew.
it's not that i've been so busy, my feelings just won't
let me blurt out something lame and cheesy.
so i decided not to write.
anyway, life after all that is done was pretty much the same.
on the plateau. no ups and no downs, thank God.
just brushing my skills in my office called kitchen.
talking to my cats as if they were human being.
managing laundry.. yadayadayada..
these jobs are monotonous. repetitive.
but i found blessings in between the jobs.
my mummy don't have to rush home just to cook for lunch,
my dad has a friend at home and my sister, erm, she should thank me for all
the housework i done. lol. just to see them smile at the end of the day is priceless.
just to hear them saying, "thanks for the lunch. we're full!" or
"what a great day! bile balik ade orang siap masak, kain siap lipat"
this is not to boast but to show others how easy to please your parents.
this is my ultimate satisfaction of the day.
and this is my life after all that is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment