Monday, June 27, 2011

is this normal?

this is exclusively me and i'm in no near an attempt to write on behalf on others.
while others juggling with different roles in their stages in life, being a wife, a mother,
a working woman, a friend, a lover, i'm still at this stage of life of role-less.
i'm still stuck.

i'm not a wife.
i don't have steady job yet.
not a good friend.
lover? probably.

is this normal? it's not that i'm complaining but i'm just wondering.
will i ever make it to the next stage? if i ever make it there, will i able to face it?
it's all started with the simple happy news of pregnancy. it made me think,
oh God, i'm getting old. i guess, a happy news for another woman might be another
woman's worry. is it normal to let my emotions feel what it feels?

i'm all about questions and i'm turning to God for answers.
God will answer me someday. so i thank God, in advance.
so i guess, this part at least made me feel normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment